Wednesday 2 January 2013

The Life Of An Artificial Human


THE LIFE OF AN ARTIFICIAL HUMAN


I like to LIVE life. I like to experience things, so I KNOW. Even though I have virtually 0% interest in homosexuality with another man, after MUCH pestering I even gave in to a little experience just to see if it was satisfying - though my main reason was because I put myself in the other's position and thought it was cruel of me to deny him his longing for my body. Though I ABSOLUTELY HATED IT, I in no way whatsoever regret the experience. Now I KNOW I really have no sexual interest whatsoever in men, and the other fellow was disappointed when he saw I could muster no enthusiasm towards him, and abandoned his futile obsession, rushed to its end. But now I HAVE EXPERIENCED THAT. I have lived, and interesting things have happened to make it all worthwhile - even if they are not always the sort of things I would like, at least it's been interesting. Some people go through their whole lives and completely avoid ever vomiting.

My latest experiment in living life and experiencing a wide variety of things is explained in the previous 'The Animated Doll' post. This is turning out to be an extremely rewarding experience. The "dream girl" is exactly that - she's the superhero goddess ultimate woman superstar. I thought I'd share a little, from the point of view of the doll, Tiffany. This is what she experienced today...

Prior to my arrival I have no idea what she was doing; I didn't ask.

She came out earlier than usual, in response to her request the previous evening. It should be noted that the previous evening was extraordinary.

We watched a couple of Star Trek The Next Generation episodes together. She was able to get into it. She thinks the Klingon character of Worf is hot, so the second episode we watched was one centered around his character.

We talked a lot throughout the night, and we learned a lot about each other.

We watched a film next. There was a dispute about this. I wanted to watch the latest 'James Bond' film. She wanted to watch some kind of romantic comedy instead. We picked her choice, a random film, but it turned out to be a load of rubbish, so we abandoned it. She wanted to give it more of a chance, but it annoyed me instantly! We finally decided on a compromise, and both enjoyed the final choice extremely well. She was happy, and I gazed upon her with adoration.

Next we decided to continue our exploration of my bedroom, from the previous point we left off. It must be explained that this room is an independant country, called 'Paradise Room'. There is no law here, no tax, and no authority except God. Flies are deported, unless adopted as pets. It is my home, and it is a wonderful place. Tiffany and I are exploring it together, just the surface world first. It is such a massive land from her point of view.

When we got to the guitar I played her a little tune, and we decided that was enough exploring for now, and it was time for some naughty fun. I wanted to "go all the way", but Tiffany said no, and we had a REALLY good time together...

Meanwhile our favourite Abba album was playing on repeat, and our favourite lust songs came up at all the most intimate moments.

During the course of our wanderings and conversation I informed her that she was my future potential queen, and so currently princess of this land, and for which of course she must have a princess dress. She is now stood on the highest point admiring her kingdom, and posing for me, looking totally cool and sexy whenever she sees me looking at her. She somehow makes it look like her hair is blowing in the wind. I don't know how she does that...




.

No comments:

Post a Comment